This event is made possible by the generous contributions of our sponsors, including:
- The 519
- The Office of the Provost and Vice President: Academic, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Faculty of Arts, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Department of Languages and Literatures, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Seneca College
- Marilyn I Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts, Brock University
- Buddies in Bad Times Theatre
- Bookstore, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Diversity & Equity Office, Wilfrid Laurier University
- The School of Professional Communication, Ryerson University
- Department of Philosophy, York University
This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Wilfrid Laurier University is a leading Canadian university known for academic excellence and a culture that inspires lives of leadership and purpose. Laurier has a distinct commitment to teaching, research and scholarship, combined with a strong student focus, high levels of student satisfaction and a deep sense of community. Laurier’s innovative educational model purposefully integrates the academic learning experience with an experiential learning component.
The university has more than 19,000 students throughout its campuses in Waterloo and Brantford and locations in Kitchener and Toronto. The university celebrated its centennial in 2011. www.wlu.ca
Seneca College is proud to be one of the sponsors for the Deleuze 2017 Conference, a forum that fosters the exchange of ideas and builds professional networks across international and cultural borders.
With campuses in Toronto, York Region, and Peterborough, Seneca offers degrees, diplomas, certificates and graduate programs renowned for their quality and respected by employers. It is one of the largest comprehensive colleges in Canada, offering nearly 300 full-time, part-time and online programs. Combining the highest academic standards with work-integrated and applied learning, expert teaching faculty and the latest technology ensure Seneca graduates are career-ready. www.senecacollege.ca